A Plan For Everyone
From basic home security and alarm monitoring, to smart security systems and smart home automation, DFW Security has a package to fit your needs and budget. A few of our most popular packages are detailed below.
Existing System Takeovers
If you have a working, compatible security system already in your home, our licensed technicians can switch your monitoring over to DFW Security in a flash. Choose from 2 options - Landline or Wireless.
Landline Monitoring Option
Basic landline monitoring is how alarm systems have been monitored for decades. Alarm signals are sent to our 5-diamond rated monitoring center via standard home phone line.
- • Requires a Regular Analog Home Phone Line, also known as POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service)
- • Internet phone lines (VOIP) are not compatible
- • Includes Full System Check
- • Professional Programming
- • System Instruction
- **SMART Security Systems Require Additional Fees
Wireless Monitoring Upgrade Option
Upgrade to wireless – the most reliable method of alarm monitoring. Our licensed installers connect a dedicated cellular transmitter to your existing security system for fast and dependable monitoring.
- • No phone line required
- • Encrypted cellular transmission
- • Eliminates the vulnerability of a landline being cut outside the home
- • Includes full system check, professional programming, wireless communicator installation and system instruction
- **SMART systems require additional fees
Smart Security Package
Get Smart Security – the ultimate in protection and convenience for just a little bit more.
- • 7” Color Touchscreen SMART Hub with:
- • Snapshot Camera Built-in
- • Glassbreak Detector Built-in
- • Bluetooth Touchless Disarming
- • Home Automation Ready
Mobile App Access with:
- • Arm | Disarm
- • Notifications & Alerts
- • GEO Location-Based Reminders
- • 24/7 Wireless Monitoring
Platinum Service Plan:
- • No Equipment or Service Charges
- • Free Professional Installation
We Can Help!
You don’t have to do this alone. Let our trained experts help you compare options and design the perfect solution for your home or business. We can help in person or over the phone. Our people make the difference!
All of our packages include on-site installation, programming, activation and training at no additional charge. Our experienced technicians are employees in company trucks who have passed background checks and drug tests and hold a license from the Texas Board of Private Security.