DFW Security competes locally in an industry with worldwide revenues over $125 billion in 2019. The U.S. market accounts for 45% of industry revenues, driven by its strong residential and commercial security and smart technology markets.
DFW Security is the leader in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in cameras, smart home and alarm monitoring services. For over 25 years, the founders of DFW Security have protected homes and businesses with cutting-edge technology at the best possible value.
Inside Sales Representative
Compensation: $10.00 – $15.00 per hour PLUS commission
The Inside Sales Rep will handle inbound leads from internet marketing, radio and print advertising via phone, web chat and email. In addition, he or she will assist customers with new account set-up or billing questions, schedule new sales and installations, and resolve customer issues and complaints.
- • Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- • Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- • Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- • Has “thick skin” and is able to handle Sales questions and overcome Sales Objections.
- • Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- • Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
- • Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- • Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- • Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
This position is for an experienced professional closer. Minimum 1 year experience in an Inside Sales role selling over the telephone and web-chat. Some experience with multi-line telephones and online ticketing systems. Experience with Internet Explorer (or other browsers) and Microsoft Office. Minimum typing speed 35 words per minute.
- • Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that sales questions are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- • Use sales tactics to close inbound leads from internet marketing, radio and print advertising.
- • Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer service agreements, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts, and document interactions through lead and contact tracking.
- • Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, sales, billing and security system troubleshooting.
- • Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making, sales decisions and ability to gain new referrals.
- • Meet Daily, Weekly and Monthly sales goals and activity quota.
Hours for this full-time position are scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Top Inside Sales Representatives currently earn around $8,000 per month.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume attached and “ISR” in the subject line.
Direct Sales Representative
Compensation: $30,000 to $60,000
DFW Security is looking for Direct Sales Representatives to join our residential/small business sales team. As a Direct Sales Representative, your focus will be on building your customer base by making face-to-face connections with customers, setting appointments, and closing sales on a daily basis. As a member of the Direct Sales Team, you will use your knowledge, skills and integrity to deliver customer-focused solutions that meet the needs of the client.
- • FAST TRACK training – gets you in front of people to earn money your first week
Payday every Monday
- • Quick professional installations by DFW Security employees with company logoed trucks
- • Work your local market
- • Highest payouts from your first sale- NO tiers
- • Simple reprogram at $12.95 per month pays $200 + per sale
- • Smart Security (powered by Alarm.com) at $49 with free Smart Thermostat and Indoor Camera pays $600 + per sale
- • High school diploma or equivalent
- • Self motivated, positive attitude
- • 1 year of sales experience in an outside/direct sales role – security, pest control, insurance, etc.
- • Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- • Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel; CRM experience a plus
- • Works independently
- • Can FOLLOW a PROVEN system
- • Reliable transportation
- • Must pass a background check and drug screening for licensing with the Texas Board of Private Security.
Apply by email to email@example.com with resume attached and “DSR” in the subject line.
Installation and/or Service Technician
Compensation: $800.00 – $1200.00 Per Week Average
DFW Security is looking to hire an experienced Security System Installer and a Service Technician. The ideal candidates will pay attention to detail to ensure a neat and accurate installation every time. They will work to find solutions to problems to ensure complete customer satisfaction. In addition, they will work well with customers, team members, office staff and sales reps, and have a professional appearance and conduct.
- • Hourly Compensation PLUS Commission
- • Weekly Pay By Direct Deposit
- • Company Paid Medical Insurance and Other Benefits (Eligible after 60 days)
- • Company Vehicle
- • Must have experience installing, servicing, and programming Qolsys & 2 Gig (with Alarm.com), as well as DSC, GE and Honeywell.
- • A Fire Tech License is helpful, but not required.
- • Must pass a background check and be able to be licensed with the State of Texas.
- • Workweek is Tuesday – Saturday. Jobs are scheduled between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume attached and “Installer” in the subject line.