Compensation: $10.00 – $15.00 per hour PLUS commission
The Inside Sales Rep will handle inbound leads from internet marketing, radio and print advertising via phone, web chat and email. In addition, he or she will assist customers with new account set-up or billing questions, schedule new sales and installations, and resolve customer issues and complaints.
- • Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- • Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- • Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- • Has “thick skin” and is able to handle Sales questions and overcome Sales Objections.
- • Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- • Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
- • Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- • Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- • Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
This position is for an experienced professional closer. Minimum 1 year experience in an Inside Sales role selling over the telephone and web-chat. Some experience with multi-line telephones and online ticketing systems. Experience with Internet Explorer (or other browsers) and Microsoft Office. Minimum typing speed 35 words per minute.
- • Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that sales questions are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- • Use sales tactics to close inbound leads from internet marketing, radio and print advertising.
- • Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer service agreements, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts, and document interactions through lead and contact tracking.
- • Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, sales, billing and security system troubleshooting.
- • Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making, sales decisions and ability to gain new referrals.
- • Meet Daily, Weekly and Monthly sales goals and activity quota.
Hours for this full-time position are scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Top Inside Sales Representatives currently earn around $8,000 per month.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume attached and “ISR” in the subject line.