A Home Security System with Cameras
Advanced protection for your home and family with technology that increases reliability and convenience, and leads to a faster emergency response.
See everything you want (and nothing you don’t) with our patented technology that identifies People, Animals and Vehicles in your video feed.
The Ultimate App
Put convenience and control at your fingertips with a our award-winning, all-in-one security and smart home App, powered by alarm.com.
Crackers without cheese, smores without chocolate, cameras without a home alarm system – it just isn’t that great. But put them together…and it becomes something wonderful!
When you have an integrated home security system, your surveillance cameras can record and send alerts based on system and sensor status, event triggers, and even your location. Record a video clip when a door opens, when the alarm goes off or when there’s someone lurking by the door while you’re away from home.
Use the same App to view live or recorded video and control your home alarm system too. It all works together, so it works better.
A Security System that Really Works
- - 7” color touchscreen keypad can be wall-mounted or kept free-standing
- - Cancel or confirm alarms on the mobile App, or talk to a monitoring agent through the keypad
- - Disarm photos with facial recognition prevent unauthorized code-sharing
- - Alerts you even if the security system is damaged or destroyed during a break-in
- - Built in 24/7 wireless monitoring via both WiFi and dedicated cellular connection
- - Push notifications, like reminders to arm, alerts when doors are left open, etc
- - Bluetooth touchless disarming – keep your phone in your pocket to automatically disarm
- - Smart Home Ready – add lights, locks, garage doors, thermostats and more
Not All Cameras Are Created Equal
The market is flooded with all types of home surveillance cameras, but the platform they run on is what really matters - and it’s what really sets us apart.
Our Patented Video Analytics harnesses the power of Artificial Intelligence to ensure you see what you want, without wasting your time on a flood of notifications. It can identify whether an object is a Person, Animal or Vehicle, and you can customize recordings and notifications based on those parameters.
Record and/or notify on motion, schedule or event triggers like doors opening, alarm system disarm and more. Of course, we have HD cameras for inside or outdoors, doorbell cameras, day/night vision and 2-way audio, all with the highest level of data encryption to prevent hacking. Give us a call to discuss your best option for a home security system with cameras. Learn More about our Cameras